Kids Romper Revamp July 29 2012, 0 Comments
You may have heard me mention a little class called "Kids Romper Revamp"in the past but if you haven't yet, well you might see some bloggers posting about it in the next week or two. I continue to be thrilled about this class mostly because of the great experience I had in Denver with the Craftsy crew and I love what Craftsy is all about. Every single person made me feel welcome and comfortable. Just like their site and you could tell they really love what they do.
(Please excuse the quality of my photos, I hit a button when I pulled my camera out of the bag and didn't realize it :0 (bummer))
In June I packed my things and flew to Denver from Portland.
It is always so neat to see all the mountains when flying over Oregon
It was only the second time in 11 years I had been away from my husband and boys so I was really nervous about flying. Flying into Denver if you haven't before is reeallly bumpy. Thank goodness for Skype because every night I was still able to read the boys a bedtime story.
I loved this set. They asked me to send them a few photos of my family and I threw in some shots of my parents, grandmothers and great-grandmothers. I didn't know what they were going to use them for until I walked on set and saw that they had taken the photos and framed them as part of the scene. I almost cried it was so touching.
A few of my favorite things about Craftsy:
- You only pay for what you want, meaning no monthly fees to have access to shows you're not interested in.
- The class is yours to view for the rest of your life.
- You can start and stop whenever you want and make notes on the site.
- Teacher/Student interaction. Love it! You can stop the video exactly where you have a question and type it in. Part of our responsibility in being a teacher is to check in and answer any questions you have.
- You can sew in your underoos and no one will know!
So this week stop by one or all of these blogs to find out what they all thought of Craftsy and the Kids Romper Revamp class!